Discover a winter wonderland in Neris Regional Park. Explore fascinating scenery between deep woods, rolling hills and the Neris River. Visit the UNESCO Heritage Site of Kernavė to learn about the first capital of Lithuania and the ancient culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Lithuanian, Russian
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup within Vilnius city.
- Enjoy a winter wonderland in Neris River Regional Park
- Visit the UNESCO Heritage Site of Kernavė
- Eat a picnic with a view over valley
- Professional guide
- Rental of snowshoes, poles and gaiters
- Transfers from and to Vilnius
- Picnic lunch
- Photos of the tour taken by your guide will be sent afterwards
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour is a subject to change in case of bad weather conditions. If there’s a lack of snow, you can cancel your booking or take a regular hike without snowshoes as an alternative.
- Please dress accordingly to the weather conditions, wear appropriate footwear (snow boots or waterproof hiking shoes and warm socks), warm gloves and a winter jacket.