Visit and discover the amazing Farnese Palace at Caprarola, one of the most important examples of Renaissance architecture in Italy. You can witness the famous "Royal Stairs" and walk through the beautiful gardens before sitting down for a local lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, German
- Pickup included
- Largo della Pace, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italia. It is the meeting point and last stop of the free port shuttle bus that picks up you from the boat. The driver will be holding a sign with your name on it.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Remember that is not permitted to visit churches in shorts, miniskirts or with uncovered shoulders
- Please make sure you have a valid ID with you; visitors could be asked to provide an ID or passport for security reasons