Get up close and personal with the dolphins of the Azores Islands on this trip from Vila Franca do Campo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
From Ponta Delgada town center, head east along the coast and follow the signs to Vila Franca do Campo. Once in Vila Franca do Campo, descend toward sea level and the marina where the local partner's base and yellow boats are located. Free parking is available.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- English is the official language for the tour, although the team is multinational and will do their best to accommodate your preferred language (this is not guaranteed however)
- Children must be accompanied by at least 1 adult
- The tour is subject to weather and safety conditions, and may be modified or cancelled without prior notice
- It is not possible to control animal behavior, and proximity or interaction can never be guaranteed
- This is a high conservational risk activity: a qualified guide will always be there to ensure the best environmental and conservation standards are followed during the tour
- It is not permitted to use fins, touch, feed, be too noisy, make abrupt movements, or swim too fast near the animals