Take a culinary expedition on Viktualienmarkt in Munich and enjoy the bustling market life and many delicacies. Taste typical regional specialities at four different market booths on the 1.5 hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover the flavors of Munich's gourmet food market, the Viktualienmarkt
- Learn about the history of the market from your personal guide
- Enjoy the Bavarian lifestyle and let the bustling market life enchant you
- Taste Bavarian regional specialties
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Personal guide
- Four food tastings
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide at the Fish Fountain at Marienplatz.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is not a private tour and will be open to others from outside your group.
- At least 7 people need to sign up for the tour in order for it to run
- You will be informed of tour availability at the time of your booking