Enjoy an easy 3-hour hike suitable for the entire family to the Beloi balcony of the Vikos Gorge in the Pindus Mountains. Walk the traditional stone path of the Vradeto rocksteps, which used to connect the region to the high village of Vradeto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
Select participants and date
Vradeto villageOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that this hike is approximately 3.5 miles (6 kilometers)
- Insurance is not included in the tour price so please arrange your own