A 2-hour ATV quad bike adventure at the foot of Mýrdalsjökull Glacier on the southern coast of Iceland. Including the famous DC3 plane wreck. Experience the contrast between the black sand desert, the Atlantic ocean and the serene mountain valleys.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Arcanum Base on road 222. Look for Arcanum Adventure Tours - Mýrdalsjökull Base.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- A valid driver’s license is required to drive a quad bike. Single riders and groups with odd numbers are required to book a single ride ATV, payable on location