Reconnect with nature on a guided day trip from Skaftafell. Gear up with safety equipment and hike across the Vatnajökull, Iceland's largest ice cap, exploring its unique ice formations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Troll Expeditions Skaftafell, Hof.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Check the weather forecast and dress accordingly with warm and waterproof clothes in layers
- Waterproof pants, jackets, and hiking boots are available for rent if you don't have your own