Discover the beautiful Renaissance city of Vigevano on a three hour Segway tour. Explore the unique Visconteo Sforzesco Castle and visit the city’s historical sights including Strada Coperta, Giardini Riberia, Piazza Ducale and many more.
What to Expect
Following a 30 minute orientation on your Segway PT, you will discover the castle’s marvellous ducal stables -resembling the artwork of Leonardo da Vinci - as well as the Civic Tower and Falconiera, projected by the famous architect Donato Bramante.
The tour continues on along Strada Coperta - a 14th century covered road - now considered a unique masterpiece in Europe. You will also see Giardini Riberia, where you can witness the Spanish influence on Vigevano during the 17th century.
You will then visit Piazza Ducale, the castle’s courtyard of honour commissioned by Ludovico Maria Sforza. The courtyard was also defined by the maestro Toscanini as a symphony (an orchestral composition on four sides).
Following the history of the Sforza family, the tour will continue back to the Visconteo Sforzesco Castle, where you will be able to visit Bramante’s Tower and admire the beautiful panorama of the Renaissance city.
CSTRents guarantees a top quality service and the high competence of the supplying team.
- Three hour Segway PT rental (30 minute orientation)
- Ponchos (in case of rain)
What's Not Included
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Know Before You Go
• It is not necessary to have a driver’s license for this activity
• Segways are appropriate for virtually anyone, however riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
• This activity is not recommended for pregnant women