Enjoy a guided walking tour of central Vienna and see the city's most popular highlights. See where Mozart lived, and discover the beauty of St. Stephen's Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Italian, French
- Pickup optional
- Get picked up from your hotel in Vienna.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Tourist Information on Albertinaplatz corner Maysedergasse. The guide will be holding an 'Austrian Guide' sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a public tour which other individuals may take part in.