Enjoy a full-day small group tour that takes you to Dürnstein, Weissenkirchen, Spitz, and Melk with an expert wine connoisseur to guide you through the region's best vineyards. Taste regional wines and schnapps and sample other regional products as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Franz-Josefs Kai 45, 1010 ViennaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Departure time: 9:00
- Duration: approximately 8 hours
- Days of operation:
- March - April: Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturday
- May - September: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- October: Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
- The tour departs from Franz-Josefs Kai 45, 1010 Vienna.
- Tours operate in all weather conditions.
- Book early as there only 8 seats available per tour. Tours sell out quickly!
- Dress comfortably for a relaxed day of wine tasting. Sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat are recommended. You should wear warm clothing in case of cold weather, especially from October-April.
- There will be opportunities along the way for water bottle refills. Don’t forget to charge your camera battery!