Enjoy a bus and boat tour of the Wachau and Danube Valleys and visit the Benedictine Abbey of Melk on a tour from Vienna. Admire scenic views, and learn about the imperial history on the Blue Danube.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet 15 minutes before the tour starts at Operngasse 8 next to the Opernbrunnen (fountain). Representatives will be wearing yellow uniforms. The lines U1 (red), U2 (purple) and U4 (green) stop at the station Karlsplatz. The guests should follow the exit Oper and walk left along the Vienna State Opera to get to Operngasse.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to weather conditions, the boat trip on the Danube can only take place from the 16th of April to October. On other dates, you are invited for lunch