Discover Austrian music history through the lives and works of Mozart, Strauss, Schubert, and Beethoven. Discover iconic sights like Theatre an der Wien, St. Stephan’s Cathedral, and the Karlskirche on this private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the Raiffeisenlandesbank, Michaelerplatz 3, 1010 Vienna. Your guide will be holding a sign with your name on.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- - Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- - Concerts of classical music take place in multiple venues in Vienna Old Town. Depending on size of the group, day, time and availability it may change to consider your best experience always. Concert is separated attraction in the evening and starts usually between 5:30-8 pm, please ensure you are on time. Exact time of concert is on your concert ticket attached in e-mail.