Skip the Line: Schönbrunn Palace & Vienna City Tour
Pick-up serviceComplimentary hotel pick-up is available upon request. Please provide the name of your hotel in Vienna. If you're not interested in hotel pick-up, or if you don't provide your hotel details, meet your guide at the specified meeting point.
- Enjoy a city tour of Vienna by bus
- Take advantage of the skip-the-line tickets and enjoy a guided tour of Schönbrunn Palace without the wait
- Admire the many magnificent buildings along the Ringstraße
- See the Museum of Applied Arts, Vienna State Opera, and the Museum of Art History
- Discover the museum quarter, the Hofburg Palace, the Austrian Parliament, and the Court Theater
The tour will take you along the Ringstraße, home to numerous architectural gems such as the State Opera, the Museum of Art History with its world-famous collection, the Habsburg Museum and the Museum of Natural History.
Discover the museum quarter, the Hofburg Palace (the Emperors' winter residence), the Austrian Parliament, the City Hall, and the Court Theater.
You will also be taken to the Belvedere, home to the largest and most valuable Gustav Klimt collection in the world.
The highlight of your visit is a guided tour through the halls of Schönbrunn Palace, the former imperial summer residence that hosted Maria Theresa, amongst others. Before the end of the tour, you will be taken to the Belvedere, home to the largest and most valuable Gustav Klimt collection in the world. Your ticket grants you a reduced entry price.
- Skip-the-line entry to Schönbrunn Palace
- Tour of Vienna by bus
Tours depart from Südtiroler Platz on the corner of Laxenburgerstrasse. Bus terminals/train platforms: A7, A8 and B7, B8. A shuttle service is available from the State Opera to Südtiroler Platz 30 minutes before each tour.
Product ID: 1523