Cruise along the picturesque Danube floodplains from Vienna to Bratislava and back. On this full-day tour you can enjoy delicious food and the fantastic views along the way as well as stroll through the Slovakian capital.
What to Expect
Explore the Slovakian capital on this day trip from Vienna to Bratislava. Climb on board and enjoy the great service aboard the boat. Enjoy breakfast and pass by the Millennium Tower, the Suttner School, and the United Nations Office. Admire the engineering marvel of the power plant at Freudenau.
After lunch on board you will reach Bratislava. Here you can enjoy a 1-hour walking tour or explore the city until 16:00. Back on board, you can admire the city from a different perspective on the water and see Slovakia’s national monument as well as the beautiful cliffs.
In the evening you can enjoy a 4-course meal that you can choose yourself from the buffet. Enjoy freshly prepared dishes, delicious desserts, and savory cheese. Indulge yourself in a glass of Guinness during the Happy Beer Hour.
- Boat cruise from Vienna to Bratislava and back
- Continental breakfast
- 4-course dinner (appetizer, main course buffet, desert, cheese buffet) and 1 drink
What's Not Included
- Excursion train tour in Bratislava (can be booked on board, approximately 6 EUR per person)
- Walking tour in Bratislava (can be booked on board, approximately 2.50 EUR per person)
- Entrance fees
Know Before You Go
• Please bring a valid passport or ID card with you