A boat trip through Vienna beginning and ending at Schwedenplatz. During the approximately 1-hour cruise, enjoy a light and modern lunch dish aboard the MS Blue Danube.
The menu consists of 2 courses, a soup or appetizer/starter and main course; or a main course and a dessert.
For all menus, you can have either the starter or dessert.
Winter Menu (December 1, 2019 to February 29, 2020):
• Garlic cream soup with croutons
• Beef roast in a creamy sauce with a dumpling
• Pumpkin risotto with parmesan
• Speculaas parfait
Spring Menu (March 2, 2020 to May 31, 2020)
• Wild garlic cream soup
• Cevapcici with tomato rice
• Tuna strudel with harissa fisoles and egg
• Curd poppy seed cream with plum roaster
Summer Menu (June 1, 2020 to August 31, 2020):
• Asparagus soup with sheep's cheese croutons
• Pork chops with letscho and fries
• Gnocchi alla carbonara
• Yoghurt and mango parfait with honey and pistachios
Autumn Menu (September 1, 2020 to November 30, 2020):
• Chestnut soup
• Pork medallions with pumpkin
• Gnocchi with pumpkin sauce
• Apple tiramisu in a glass
If someone is vegan or vegetarian, they can choose a main dish from the general menu. Allergy sufferers must be announced in advance, then an alternative is accordingly prepared. The menu is changed every season.
You will cruise on a loop trip starting at the Schiffsstation Wien/City on Schwedenplatz the Danube Canal. On this tour you will see important buildings such as: Uniqa Tower, Urania Observatory, Badeschiff, the hotel and commercial building of Jean Nouvel, Schützenhaus of Otto Wagner, Ringturm, Roßauer barracks, and the Zaha Hadid House designed by Friedensreich Hundertwasser.
The MS Blue Danube impresses with nautical flair and extravagant interior design and is also air conditioned. Free leaflets with map and short descriptions in 10 languages are on board, and GPS-based information about the sights is displayed on the screens.