Let your phone be your personal audio guide on this walking tour in Vienna. Explore sights such as the Hofburg Palace and St. Stephen’s Cathedral at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour is designed to start at the entrance of the Palais Schwarzenberg. The easiest way to get there is by tram by reaching the station Gußhausstraße. The Schwarzenberg Palace is a 2-minute walk across the street. Mobile signals may be weak at the site(s). Make sure to download your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit to fully enjoy it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, or iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- Admission fees for the Secession Hall, Hofburg Palace, St. Stephen's Cathedral, and the Sigmund Freud Museum are not included