Skip long entrance lines and discover the Schönbrunn Palace and its beautiful gardens. See the palace’s marvelous interiors and learn about its fascinating history on a guided walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the Ehrenhof Fountain in front of the Schönbrunn Palace. Look for the green umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour can only be done with a guide
- You will get a modern audio device with headphones to listen to your guide, but you can bring your own headphones as well (they must have a 3.5 mm audio jack)