Tour Vienna’s famous Ringstasse with a historian as your guide. The Ring was conceived to dramatically demonstrate the city’s cosmopolitanism and modernity. Learn about the controversies of the boulevard’s construction and about its brilliant architects.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Café Landtmann, Universitätsring 4, A-1010 ViennaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour can also be booked as a children’s family tour, during which the guide focuses on the symbols on various buildings and on everyday life in Vienna around 1900.