Tour Vienna’s famous Ringstasse with a historian as your guide. The Ring was conceived to dramatically demonstrate the city’s cosmopolitanism and modernity. Learn about the controversies of the boulevard’s construction and about its brilliant architects.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
- Explore the ring-shaped boulevard that was Vienna’s answer to the Champs-Élysées
- Discuss the dramatic styles in which the famous buildings on the Ring were built
- Discover how the Ringstrasse became the hub of Viennese society
- 3-hour tour of Vienna’s Ringstrasse
- Historian guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Café Landtmann, Universitätsring 4, A-1010 ViennaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour can also be booked as a children’s family tour, during which the guide focuses on the symbols on various buildings and on everyday life in Vienna around 1900.