Remember your time in Vienna with a unique souvenir created by a professional photographer. A private photo shoot will capture images of you in front of the city's most beautiful backdrops. Choose from 2 package options.
What to Expect
Experience Vienna like never before, with a professional photographer who will capture images of you against some of Vienna's most beautiful backdrops. Choose between 1- and 2-hour options, depending on the number of locations and photos you’d like.
Your friendly personal photographer will take photos of you against stunning Viennese backdrops, as you discover the city’s charms. The photo-documentary style is unobtrusive and natural, and perfect for capturing special occasions or simply the everyday moments of your trip.
There’s so much to do in Vienna that it’s easy to find great locations for photos. You can cycle along its impressive streets, enjoy its casual bar and café atmosphere, or discover new treasures at every turn.
Photo sessions are held in some of Vienna’s most picturesque neighborhoods. The most popular itineraries include:
• Vienna Opera House (Staatsoper): Dress up for the occasion and a photo shoot before attending one of the 300 amazing performances held every year at this world-famous venue.
• Stadtpark: Spot the busts of famous musicians as you enjoy a stroll around Vienna’s largest Ringstrasse park.
• Museumsquartier: Explore the 8th-largest cultural area in the world and take in the vibrant street art.
Alternatively, you can choose your own location(s) that suit your traveling style and personality.
- Personal photographer for a private photo session
- High-resolution digital photos
- Personalized slideshow of your photos
- Private online gallery to view and share your photos
- 1-hour photo shoot package = 30 high-resolution professionally reworked images
- 2-hour photo shoot package = 60 high-resolution professionally reworked images
What's Not Included
- Site entrance fees and any paid activities required to photograph you
- Any transportation required between locations
- Food and drinks if you have your photos taken in a café or restaurant
Know Before You Go
Photo sessions are conducted onsite at your travel destination. It is unusual for weather to interfere in your photo session, as rain and cloudy skies can make for some dramatically interesting images! In case of very bad weather, please call your photographer prior to the photo shoot to review your rescheduling options.
Feel free to bring clothing and props that make you feel special, or ask your photographer for suggestions. Your photographer will contact you prior to your tour to discuss your specific options and requests to best create beautiful memories of your time in Vienna.
This package is priced per group (ie it is the same price for 1 to 7 participants). Please enquire with the tour operator if you have a larger group.