Vienna: Polaroid Photo Tour of Schönbrunn
From $63 per personBook now
- Visit the park and gardens of Schönbrunn Palace with an English-speaking photographer guide
- Learn how to use a vintage Polaroid camera
- Capture images of Vienna’s most popular tourist attraction on instant film
You’ll have a Polaroid instant camera to work with for the duration of the tour, which begins with training on how to use your camera. No previous knowledge about Polaroid cameras or photography is required. After the introduction, you’ll learn a bit about the history of instant photography and how to use your camera and film.
Take home the best kind of souvenir from your Vienna visit with the instant photos you create here. Your local guide will point out the best photo opportunities and will help you with angles and composition.
Your guide will also be happy to take photos of you and your family or friends and to answer all your questions about photography and Vienna as well (although the guide is not a professional tourist guide).
The tour ends right in front of the Palace, where the guide will review your photos, answer your questions about what to do in Vienna, recommend places to eat, and give tips on what to see and where to go.
- Vintage Polaroid camera rental
- 1 pack of instant film (8 photos; EUR 20.00 value)
- Palace interior visit (please schedule your visit accordingly)
- Gratuities (optional)
Meet inside Hitting Metro station (line U4). Near the Hietzinger Hauptstraße exit you'll find 3 phone booths, and this is where your group will meet. Your guide will be carrying a Polaroid camera. Metro (U-Bahn): U4 Tramway: 10, 58, 60 Bus: 51A, 56A, 56B, 58A
• No prior photography knowledge is required
• A pack of The Impossible Project color film is included it the tour price. If you’d like to take more than 8 photos, additional film can be purchased at EUR 20.00 per pack from your tour guide
Product ID: 63745