The Vienna PASS is an all-inclusive sightseeing card that gives you the opportunity to experience the many faces of Vienna. Free admission to many attractions and unlimited hop-on hop-off bus rides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 6 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Pick up your Vienna Pass from the Vienna Sightseeing Office located at 3-5 Opernring, no. 17-24, facing the Vienna State Opera. Opening times are 9 AM-6 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Each attraction can be visited once, although hop-on hop-off access is unlimited
- Your voucher needs to be exchanged for an actual Vienna Pass at the meeting point
- Service center opening hours are Monday-Sunday from 9:00 AM-6:00 PM
- The person who orders the pass must be present to collect the pass. Please bring an official photo ID with you. If you want to buy the pass as a gift, please enter the gift recipient's name on the booking