Explore Vienna's oldest and still thriving market. Dive into Vienna's culinary highlights and let a local guide show you around the market and learn about how Vienna's market culture was formed.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Your Guide will hold a board in his hands: „Peters Naschmarkt Food Tours“ and will wait in front of the U4 metro line station exit, called “Kettenbrückengasse”Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please dress properly for the weather