Explore the exhibitions at the KunstHausWien and the Museum Hundertwasser in Vienna. Choose between a single ticket for the permanent exhibitions, a single ticket for the temporary exhibition, or a discount combo ticket for both.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Russian, Hungarian, Ukrainian, French
Select participants and date
Arriving by public transport: Take the U1 or U4 to Schwedenplatz, continue on the tram line 1 (towards “Prater Hauptallee”) to Radetzkyplatz Take the U3 or U4 to Landstraße/Wien Mitte, continue on the tram line O (towards “Praterstern”) to RadetzkyplatzOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note:
- The first two floors house the permanent exhibition on Friedensreich Hundertwasser. The temporary exhibitions are located on the top two floors.
- You can either visit the permanent exhibition, one of the special exhibitions, or purchase a combo ticket for both.