Discover the history of the Jewish community in Vienna on this walking tour. Explore the sights of the Old Jewish Quarter, visit the Jewish Museum, the Holocaust Memorial, and more, and learn about the hardships and culture of Vienna’s Jewish residents.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• The meeting point is left of the main entrance to the Cathedral • Your guide will be wearing a blue lanyard with a sign reading “Gems of Vienna”Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to Vienna's cobblestone streets, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour will take place rain or shine