Discover two of the most fascinating sights in Vienna with this practical combo ticket. Observe the training of the famous Lipizzaner horses at the Spanish Riding School. Visit the Imperial Treasury and admire the stunning jewels.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Spanish Riding School: Michaelerplatz 1, A-1010 ViennaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children and teenagers under the age of 19 have free admission at the Imperial Treasury.
- You must exchange your printed or mobile voucher and redeem your ticket at the Visitors Center of the Spanish Riding School
- The training with music at the Riding School takes place from 10:00 AM for one hour
- Imperial Treasury Vienna opening times: Wednesday to Monday: 9:00 AM-5:30 PM; closed pn
- The ticket for the Imperial Treasury can be used throughout the day. A visit takes about 1 hour