Marvel at mountain peaks, serene lakes, small villages, and magnificent alpine scenery on a day trip from Vienna to Hallstatt. Enjoy breathtaking views over the town from the incredible Skywalk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from centrally-located Vienna hotels (post code 1010 to 1090). Pickup from apartments and hostels is not possible. Please wait in your hotel lobby at 07:15 AM. The exact pickup time may vary, as the driver makes multiple stops at different hotels. Please remain ready from 07:15 to 08:00 AM. Check your e-mail for final updates the evening before the tour departure.
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Tourist Info office behind the State Opera House, in front of the Albertina Museum. Give your name to the guide. Karlsplatz (lines U1, U4) is the closest underground station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour may be operated in 2 languages
- If you are not staying in a centrally-located hotel with postcodes from 1010 to 1090, please choose the meeting point option
- Depending on the group size, the tours will be operated by minivan with a driver-guide or by bus with a licensed guide
- Infants must occupy their own paid seats. This tour is not recommended for small babies