See mountain peaks, lakes, small villages, and magnificent alpine nature. Admire the landscapes and colors of the fabulous Hallstatt. Enjoy breathtaking views over the town from the incredible Skywalk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from centrally-located Vienna hotels (post codes 1010 to 1090). Pickup from apartments is not possible. The exact pickup time may vary, as the driver makes multiple stops. Please wait in your hotel lobby at 7:15 AM. Unfortunately, an exact time for the pickup cannot be provided because it will depend on the number of pickups. Please remain ready from 7:15 - 8:00 AM.
Select participants and date
The meeting point is behind the State Opera House, in front of the Albertina Museum. Karlsplatz (lines U1, U2, U4) is the closest underground station. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the tour departure time and give your name to the local agency official.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English and Russian
- Depending on the group size, the tours will be operated by minivan with a driver-guide or by bus with a licensed guide
- Infants must occupy their own paid seat. This tour is not recommended for small babies