On this unique guided tour, you’ll explore places relating to homelessness with a guide who themselves was previously, or still homeless. Learn about the causes of homelessness, and discuss possible solutions. Engage in a conversation concerning poverty.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the complex issue of homelessness
- Hear insight guide who has experienced homelessness
- See the contrast between the splendor of Vienna and the reality of homelessness
- Reflect upon an important social issue
- Gratuities for guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meetingpoint is at Bäclerstraße 18, 1010 Wien, in front of restaurant INIGO. You will recognize your SHADES TOURS Guide by the folder in his hands.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is not a typical sightseeing tour: it does not provide historical information, it does not visit facilities, and does not put homeless people on display. The places visited are sites related to homelessness and have been chosen in order to explain the complex issue of homelessness.
- This tour does not visit homeless shelters or put homeless people on display.
- This 2-hour walk takes place outdoors. Please wear comfortable shoes and weatherproof clothing
- If it rains heavily, your guide will ask if you would like to continue the tour in a nearby coffee house.