Experience a tour of the criminal history of Vienna and head out in search of clues. Learn more about crime and punishment, prisons and execution sites and hear all about former murder cases of historical importance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Experience an exciting walk through Vienna's old town and immerse yourself in the criminal history of Vienna
- Go on a journey through time into Vienna's murderous past and embark on a search for traces of former murderers, witches and executioners
- Enjoy a guided tour following the book of the same name by Anna Ehrlich to see and hear of places, where crimes happened
- Tour with guide
- Children under 14 years
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In the middle of Albertinaplatz, 1010 Vienna. By the memorial, close to the recumbent figure with barbed wire.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is only available in German.