Discover the highlights of Vienna with an experienced guide on a Segway tour. Find more about the history of the city and drive past the famous porcelain factory and the Augarten park with its famous flak towers.
What to Expect
Discover the city center in a very environmentally-friendly way and explore the famous sights of Vienna. The Segway is a self-balancing, electricity-powered, 2-wheeled transporter. The "dynamic stabilization" technology makes it possible to control by simply changing body position.
In the age of climate change, the Segway proves to be a eco-friendly, cost-effective transportation alternative. After a short briefing, start your Segway experience and discover the attractions of the Austrian capital with your standing scooter.
- Complete briefing on the Segway
- Qualified tour guide
- 1 bottle of water for the ride (in the summer)
- High-quality souvenir for every participant in passe-partout frame (given after the tour in the shop)
- Rain poncho for drizzle
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Minimum number of participants: 6 persons
• Minimum age: from 12 years
• Minimum weight: 45kg
• A declaration stating the ride is done at your own risk must be signed on arrival