Imagine seeing Vienna in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve clues to take you to different locations and learn more about this fascinating city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Explore the secrets and hidden gems of Vienna
- Solve clues on your phone that take you on an exploration of the city
- Discover monuments, landmarks, and little known spots
- Learn about Vienna's history and unlock local recommendations for each riddle that your solve
- Enjoy an interactive and self-guided game experience via a web app; play with the city
- A web app game played on your smartphone (a little data is needed, 2MB, but no downloads)
- People with mobility impairments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
This game starts on Franziskaner Platz, in front of the statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint, there’s one per riddle. However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes ‘penalty time’ to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle, this adds 20 minutes ‘penalty time’. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- This is a self-guided tour which means that there is no guide waiting for you at the meeting point.
- The games are available only available in English, not in the local language.