Get in the holiday spirit on a 2.5-hour walking tour of Vienna’s Christmas Markets in some of the city’s most picturesque squares. Marvel at the wealth of arts and crafts to buy in Old Vienna Christkindl Markt, see the festive Kasperl Tree, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel or in front of your vacation home.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Depending on the location of your hotel, you may be required to take the underground to Karlsplatz (near Naschmarkt/Opera) for the start of the tour
- Please dress for a winter evening in the open air. Wear warm and comfortable clothes
- Food and drinks are not included