Celebrate Christmas in the historical ambience of the Viennese Kursalon and enjoy an enchanting evening of waltzes and operettas by Johann Strauss and Mozart, as well as an exclusive meal in "Das Johann" restaurant.
What to Expect
Celebrate Christmas in Classical style and see the "Salonorchester Alt Wien" onstage in the Lanner Saal. Enjoy performances by ballet dancers and international opera singers in an incredible musical celebration of the works of the king of waltz Johann Strauss and one of the primary figures of Viennese Classical music, Mozart. Hear the waltzes and let the rhythm of the polkas thrill you. Enjoy the moving operettas and solo concerts from 2 of the best composers in the world, performed to the highest degree of artistry.
Enjoy an exclusive 4-course "Imperial Vienna" menu in the festive ambience of the "Das Johann" restaurant.
- Concert tickets
- 4-course meal
- Drinks (only on December 24 and 25)
What's Not Included
- Coat check (EUR 1)
Know Before You Go
• On December 24, the concert takes place from 18:00 to 19:45 with an intermission. The gala dinner takes place after the concert at 20:00
• On December 25, the concert takes place from 20:15 to 22:00 with an intermission. The gala dinner takes place before the concert at 18:00
• The price for the gala dinners on December 24 and 25 includes the following drinks during the dinner: Sekt (sparkling wine), white wine, red wine, beer, espresso and alcohol-free drinks
• From December 26 to 30, the concert takes place with an intermission. The 4-course meal will be served before the concert at 18:00 in the in-house restaurant "Das Johann". The price for dinner on these dates does not include drinks
• The VIP Category includes a reserved seat, 1 glass of Sekt during the intermission, a Johann Strauss CD and a program