Celebrate Christmas in the historical ambience of the Viennese Kursalon and enjoy an enchanting evening of waltzes and operettas by Johann Strauss and Mozart, as well as an exclusive meal in "Das Johann" restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, Croatian, English, French, German, Italian
Select participants and date
Kursalon, Johannesgasse 33, 1010 ViennaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- On December 24, the concert takes place from 18:00 to 19:45 with an intermission. The gala dinner takes place after the concert at 20:00
- On December 25, the concert takes place from 20:15 to 22:00 with an intermission. The gala dinner takes place before the concert at 18:00
- The price for the gala dinners on December 24 and 25 includes the following drinks during the dinner: Sekt (sparkling wine), white wine, red wine, beer, espresso and alcohol-free drinks
- From December 26 to 30, the concert takes place with an intermission. The 4-course meal will be served before the concert at 18:00 in the in-house restaurant "Das Johann". The price for dinner on these dates does not include drinks
- The VIP Category includes a reserved seat, 1 glass of Sekt during the intermission, a Johann Strauss CD and a program
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required