Enjoy Vienna and explore the city with free, unlimited use of the city's metro, tram, and bus lines. Get around the city quickly and easily, and enjoy over 210 discounts at popular attractions, museums, shops, and much more.
What to Expect
With the Vienna Card, you can go anywhere in Austria's beautiful capital city. Just validate your pass at the nearest ticket machine and head out on your way! Upon validation, you'll have 24, 48 or 72 hours to explore the entire city with free and unlimited access to public transportation, including the metro, trams, regional trains, buses, and night buses (zone 100).
The Vienna Card also lets you visit some of the city's most important sights. Get discounts at plenty of Vienna's museums, exhibitions, theaters, concerts, shops, cafés, restaurants and wine taverns. Vienna is waiting for you!
To learn about all of the benefits of the Vienna Card, see the 120-page coupon book that you'll receive along with your card. Please take note: some offers are only available with a coupon and that the Vienna Card can only be used within 65 days of booking.
If you're traveling with your family, take advantage of more great discounts for children!
Here are some of the discounts you’ll get with your Vienna Card:
- Albertina - 18% discount
- Vienna Academy of Fine Arts - 12% discount
- Torture Museum - 25% discount
- Vienna House of Music (Haus der Musik) - 33% discount
- Hofburg Palace - Imperial Apartments, Sisi Museum , Silver Collection : -7/9 % discount; Hofburg Café : special offer ; New Castle : 1 EUR discount ; Great Hall of the Austrian National Library : -10% discount; Treasury : 1 EUR discount; Spanish Riding School : for the morning's work : -14% discount
- Jewish Museum Vienna - Museum of Jewish Square - 20 % discount
- Kunsthaus Wien - 20 - 25% discount
- Leopold Museum - 10% discount
- Madame Tussauds Vienna - 20% discount
- Mozarthaus Vienna - 15% discount
- Esterhazy Palace - 15% discount
- Schönbrunn Palace discounts - Maze and Gloriette: special offer; Marionette Theater: -5/10% discount; Palm House: -17% discount; Residenz Café and Restaurant: special offer; Schönbrunn Palace: Special Offer; Schönbrunn Zoo: -13% discount
- UN Headquarters, guides - 33% discount
- AZ W Architekturzentrum - 19% discount
Bars, Restaurants and Wineries
- Café Hofburg - 1 EUR discount
- Café Mozart at the Opera - 1 EUR discount
- Gasthaus Tiroler Gardens in - 10% discount
- Vienna City Hall basement - 10 % discount
- VIVUS - 10 % discount
- Eulennest Vinothèque - 5 % discount
- WIENO - Wines of Vienna - free drink
Sightseeing and sports
- Old Danube , boat rental Hofbauer - 10% discount
- Climbing Wall, Flak Tower (Flakturm) - 25% discount
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours - 1 EUR discount
- Pedal Power Bike Rental - Guided bike and Segway tours - 10% discount
- Segway Tours - 15% discount
- Sightseeing by boat - DDSG Blue Danube transport - 10% discount
- City Tour with trip to Schönbrunn Palace - 2 EUR discount
- Vienna Ring Tram - 1 EUR discount
- Walks in Vienna - 13% discount
Music and Entertainment
- Concerts in the Karlskirche - 10% discount
- Mozart Piano Sonatas - 20% discount
- Schönbrunn Palace Concerts - 3 EUR discount
- Volksoper Vienna - 10 % discount
- Airport Services - 10% discount
- CAT - City Airport Train - 5 % - 16% discount
- Vienna Airport Lines - 12% discount
- Avis Rent A Car - 20% discount
Many fashion, jewelry, souvenir, and gift stores offer discounts when you carry the Vienna Card.
Please see your Vienna Card coupon book for full information about all the discounts you can get with your card.
- Free public transportation in Vienna for 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Discounts and deals at many museums, attractions, theaters, concerts, shops, cafes and restaurants
- Kids go free on public transportation (until 15 years of age; ID required)
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
The Vienna Card can only be used within 65 days of booking.
Please note that since Vienna International Airport is situated outside of the city, your Vienna Card does not enable you to travel there via public transport for free. You can still save money on travel to and from with the airport thanks to the 10% discount on airport transfers.
Each Vienna Card includes free public transport as well as museum and sight visits for a child under the age of 15, in addition to the ticket holder. Please ask about children's admission prices and other special offers for children.