Vienna: Alternative Pub Crawl
From $17 per personBook now
- Enjoy some free drinks and shots
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Have the opportunity to play Viennese tabletop soccer (known as "Wuzzelturnier")
These bars and clubs reflect the local's lifestyle and you can gain insight into real Viennese nightlife.
The goal is to show you secret places which you otherwise would not even have searched for and make your night as enjoyable as possible. The adventure prepared offers you outstanding music, fair prices and a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Meet at an unique venue with the possibility to play famous Viennese tabletop soccer (known as "Wuzzelturnier") and explore various music and culture bars which offer you live music, art installations and everything a night in Vienna should include.
The end of your tour will be the beginning of a club night in a selected club with high-quality music and awesome drink specials, if you are not already too tired.
The alternative pub crawl destinations are always changing, so please expect surprises.
Of course you can e-mail if you want to know the details about a specific night and you will be told what has already been planned.
- Personal Vienesse tour guide
- 4 of the most amazing Vienna pubs, lounges and dance halls
- Hidden alternative bars and underground clubs
- Drink specials at every pub
- Fun facts and stories
- Special shots on the way
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour
Dick Macks Marc-Aurel Straße 7,1010 Wien --> easy to get there by metro to Schwedenplatz(U4/U1) then 5 min walking Stephansplatz(U3/U1) then 10min walking (Open in Google Maps)
• Minimum age is 18 years-old
• Not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Wheelchair accessible
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Product ID: 69198