Visit the famous sights in Vienna at your own pace with a 48-hour ticket for a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Choose your preferred route and explore the city center, the sights along the Danube River, the beautiful palaces, or the surrounding areas.
What to Expect
Explore Vienna in an individual way. With this hop-on hop-off ticket you can get on and off the tour bus as often as you like and see all the famous sights at your own pace. Alternatively, you can stay on the bus and discover interesting facts about the sights in the city during a scenic tour.
There are 4 different routes available that take you to different places in Vienna. See the State Opera, the Hofburg Palace, the Austrian Parliament Building, the Town Hall, the Burgtheater, and the impressive Hilton hotel. Alternatively, you can drive to the magnificent Schönbrunn Palace and the Belvedere. You can also visit the Kunst Haus, the Danube Steamboat Shipping Company, and the United Nations Office in Vienna. The decision is up to you.
Enjoy the following benefits:
• Free Wi-Fi in all buses
• Guided walking tour from/to the State Opera
• Open-top buses or double-decker buses
• Audio guide in 16 languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese, Greek, Portuguese, Hungarian, Romanian, Arabic, Czech, Chinese, Turkish, and Russian)
• Separate children’s channel in English and German
Admire the sights along Ringstraße including the State Opera, the Hofburg Palace, the Austrian Parliament Building, and the Burgtheater
State Opera – Museum of Art History/Heldenplatz – Burgtheater/Town Hall – University of Vienna – Augarten – Schwedenplatz – Museum of Applied Arts/city center – Hilton hotel – Kursalon – State Opera
Tours depart every 8-15 minutes
Monday to Sunday 09:30 – 19:00
Discover the famous Schönbrunn Palace, the Naschmarkt, the Museum of Military History, and the Belvedere Palace.
State Opera – Schönbrunn Palace – Museum of Military History – Belvedere Palace – State Opera
Tours depart every 15-30 minutes
Monday to Sunday 09:45 – 17:30
The drive from the State Opera to Schönbrunn Palace takes approximately 25 minutes.
Explore the highlights along the Danube River including the Hundertwasserhaus, the Prater with its giant Ferris wheel, and the Danube Tower.
Augarten – Kunst Haus – Prater – DDSG – Danube Tower – Danube Island/UNO City – Augarten
Tours depart every 15-30 minutes
Monday to Sunday 10:00 – 18:30
Green route (May – October):
Enjoy the lush green surroundings of Vienna, the wine village of Grinzing, the panoramic views from the Kahlenberg, as well as the Klosterneuburg Monastery.
Tickets include a guided walking tour as well as a boat trip with 3 different routes – A, B, or C.
Grey Route (21 March until 1 November)
Take the grey hop-on hop-off route to follow in the footsteps of the Romans at the Petronell-Carnuntum Open-Air Museum or at the Carnuntum Archaeological Park. Visit Schloss Hof, which has the largest site of all the palaces in Austria.
Stops: Hotel Hilton/Stadtpark - Carnuntum Archaelogical Park - Bad Deutsch-Altenburg Museum Carnuntium - Schloss Hof - Bad Deutsch-Altenburg Museum Carnuntium - Carnuntum Archaelogical Park - Hotel Hilton/Stadtpark
Every 60 minutes
The grey route features an audio guide in English and German. There is no live guide on this route.
- Hop-on hop-off bus ticket for 48 hours
- Walking tour
- Boat cruise
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Tour times:
• May: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday at 14:30, 15:30, and 16:30
• June – September: daily at 14:30, 15:30, and 16:30
• October: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 14:30, 15:30, and 16:30
• November – March: Saturday, Sunday, and holidays at 14:00, 15:15, and 16:30
Boat cruise (line A, B, or C):
• Daily from 1 April to 26 October
• from Schwedenplatz or Blue Danube Schiffahrt DDSG
• You will receive more information about the schedule after booking.
• Please note that the bus tour is only conducted with audio guides (available in various languages). The walking tour is led by a tour guide in English and German.
• The boat cruise is also conducted with an audio guide (in English, German, Italian, and Spanish).