Explore the street art of Vienna and get insider information on the urban art of Austria on one of multiple routes in the evening. Follow in the footsteps of street artists to get a different impression of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Spittelau metro station U4 & U6 --> next to the city bike station --> watch out for a guide with a yellow Prime Tours Shirt!Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will allow you to experience the real Vienna where few tourists normally visit. You might have the chance to try authentic Viennese street food and local drinks
- Tours are organized weekly on different days at 6:00 PM. The evening hours are chosen to escape the busy city life, enjoy pleasant temperatures and explore the city in its most beautiful light
- Due to different routes in the portfolio, you will be informed about the exact meeting point a day in advance
- For all street art tours, a valid ticket for the public transport network will be needed. To get the most out of the tour, some travel by local transport (metro, tram etc.) will be necessary