Explore the scariest places in the center of Vienna on this 2-hour walking tour by night. Learn more about the historical background, myths, legends, and true stories of the city, and see many of the famous sights including Hofburg Palace and Neuer Markt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Italian
- Visit the most haunted locations in the center of Vienna
- Hear creepy historical stories about the city
- Learn more about real historical criminal cases
- Discover Vienna's "Count Dracula"
- See the Hofburg Palace, Augustinian Church, the Neuer Markt, and many other sights
- Explore the Blutgasse district and see St. Stephen's Cathedral
- Guided walking tour
- Pick-up and drop off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.