Vienna: 2 Hour Hidden Gems and Legends Guided Walking Tour
- Retrace the course of Vienna's history from the Roman era to the Middle Ages
- Admire stunning Baroque and Renaissance architecture as well as a hidden painting
- Stroll through secret passageways and charming courtyards
- Learn about Vienna's culture as you visit places only the locals know about
During the tour, stumble upon hidden gems that only the locals know about and get a sense of authentic Viennese culture. Retrace the history of the city from the Roman era to the Late Middle Ages, and imagine what life might have been like during these times through the stories of your expert guide.
By the end of the tour, you’ll have a better understanding of Vienna’s history and landmarks, as well as a deeper appreciation for this stunning city. The tour ends back at the starting point.
- Entrance fee to the cathedral
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the North Tower of St. Stephen's Cathedral. To find your guide, stand at the front of the entrance and turn left towards the carriages, where you will see your guide wearing a blue lanyard and holding a sign that reads "Gems of Vienna". Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This walking tour will take place rain or shine, please dress appropriately