Learn more about the history of Vienna on this 2-hour walking tour. Listen to humorous, fictional, and true stories about the city as you walk along the streets. Experience yourself why Vienna is known as one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
In front of Raiffeisen Bank, Michaelerplatz 3, 1010 Vienna, a 3-minute walk from "Herrengasse" metro station on line U3 Coordinates: 48°12'29.86"N, 16°22'0.19"EOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions
- This tour is given in German
- This tour is conducted in a small group