Visit the Vienna Zoo at Schönbrunn and skip the ticket line, the oldest Baroque zoo in the world on the grounds of the imperial summer palace. Get up close with animals from all over the world, like two of the only giant pandas in Europe.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Spend a day in the historical Schönbrunn Zoo
- See elephants, koalas, giraffes, giant pandas, and more
- Admire polar bears in the Franz Josef Land section
- Be enthralled by the Baroque style of the oldest zoo in the world, founded in 1752
- Take a detour through the rainforest house and aquarium
- Enjoy your visit to the zoo that was named Europe's best five times in a row
- Skip-the-line ticket to Schönbrunn Zoo
- Food and drink (there is a variety of restaurants in the zoo)
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Main entrance: ticket hall in Hietzing Side entrances: Tirolerhof, Neptun ticket boothsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in indoor spaces, meaning all of the animal houses, the information center and the toilets.
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some indoor enclosures, the petting zoo, and riding paddock remain closed until further notice.
- Feeding shows and events are canceled until further notice.
- The following animal houses remain open: Giraffe Park, Polarium, Aquarium and Terrarium House, Rainforest House, Koala House, Insectarium, Monkey House, ORANG.erie, Elephant House, and Giant Panda House.
- Animals are in their outdoor enclosures.
- Please follow the one-way signs.
- Handcarts are not available.
- Restaurants, cafés, snack kiosks, and playgrounds remain open.