Explore the former summer residence of the Austrian court on a 2-hour afternoon tour of the Schönbrunn Palace and gardens. Benefit from the expertise of an English-speaking guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet next to the ticket office on the right side of the main entrance to the Schönbrunn Palace. Look for the guide holding the red "Schönbrunn Palace and Gardens Tour" sign. If you are coming by subway take the U4 line from the Vienna State Opera station and travel in the direction of Hütteldorf. Get off at Schönbrunn station (6 stops). Exit the platform to the west (the direction of the train) and look for the lifts and stairs going up. Cross over the glass bridge and keep going straight onto a paved walkway. When it hits the main road at a pedestrian crossing, cross over the street and go right along the sidewalk until you reach the main gate of the palace. The walk from the subway station to the main gate is approximately 10 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on this tour
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- This tour is conducted in English only
- Tour will start on time and there is no possibility to participate if you are late