Enjoy a 2.5-hour tour of Schönbrunn Palace and its magnificent gardens with a historian as your guide. Admire the Rococo ambiance of the majestic palace and the Baroque landscape principles of interlaced nature and architecture in the gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
- Explore Schönbrunn's magnificent formal gardens designed on Baroque landscaping principles
- See the Porcelain Room, which was the office of Maria Theresa
- Marvel at the unique Rococo-era Millions Room
- 2.5-hour guided tour with a historian guide
- Schönbrunn Palace and Park entrance fee, which is €20 per person or €18 for students between 19 and 25 years old
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet your guide at the miniature scale model of the palace complex, situated by the main gates opposite the new Visitor Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your guide will help you purchase your tickets.
- Tour guides are professors, doctoral students, historians, journalists, art critics, and published authors.