Enjoy a 2.5-hour tour of Schönbrunn Palace and its magnificent gardens with a historian as your guide. Admire the Rococo ambiance of the majestic palace and the Baroque landscape principles of interlaced nature and architecture in the gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your private tour comes with a personal pickup from your guide at your central hotel, holiday flat, or another meeting point. You'll follow your guide to the palace on Vienna's excellent metro.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Schönbrunn Arrival Centre at Schönbrunner Schloßstrasse 50. Your guide waits in front of the Group Centre Building right across the street from the palace’s main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your guide will help you purchase your tickets.
- Tour guides are professors, doctoral students, historians, journalists, art critics, and published authors.