Taste delicious Austrian wines on a bike tour through the Wachau Valley. Discover a premier wine-producing region while biking along easy and well-surfaced routes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Vienna Explorer tour office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Tour operates in all weather conditions. Rain ponchos are provided.
- Lunch at a local restaurant is available for an extra €17 (cash only), payable to your guide on the day of the tour. Other lunch options are also available - please ask your guide for details.
- The bike route is approximately 14 miles, or 25 kilometers, long. It is not a strenuous ride, and it is suitable for all ages. There are stops throughout the tour, so you are not riding for the entire day. The longest you bike without stopping is for 30 minutes at a time - depending on the direction of the wind.