Travel from Vienna to Bratislava for an enjoyable evening of opera at the Slovak National Theater. Choose from tour options that include a 3-course dinner, a panoramic city tour by car, and an overnight stay in either a 4-star or 5-star hotel.
What to Expect
The Slovak National Philharmonic ensembles enjoy international acclaim, and offer a program of operas performed in original librettos. Upcoming performances include Mozart's Cosi Fan Tutte, Beethoven's Fidelio, Bizet's Carmen, and a number of others.
Opera performances draw international visitors to Bratislava, which is famous for its high quality productions and attractive location. The Slovak National Theater hosts performances in 2 separate buildings in the city center. The historic building, built in the Habsburg era, is located on Hviezdoslavovo Square. The new building, opened in April 2007, is just a few minutes' walk away, by the Danube River.
On this tour from Vienna, you can choose from many different possible additions to the opera performance and transfers. You may also opt for dinner, a city tour, and/or a night at a 4 or 5 star hotel with buffet breakfast.
- Opera tickets and transfers from Vienna
- Dinner (if option selected)
- City tour (if option selected)
- Overnight hotel stay (if option selected)
What's Not Included
- Any additional admission fees
- Food except where specified
Know Before You Go
• The optional city tour by car is available with an English or German speaking guide (other languages available on request)