Vienna: 2-Hour Evening Walking TourProduct ID: 7481
Pick-up servicePick-up will be at your hotel or elsewhere by arrangement.
- Soak up Vienna's atmosphere at night
- See the city's most famous sights including the Opera and Parliament
- Get useful advice from your guide about where to go and where to eat during your stay
- Enjoy a flexible tour itinerary adjusted to your plans and wishes
Enjoy a 2-hour evening walking tour of Vienna, and see some of the city's most iconic sights including Hofburg Palace and St.Stephen's Cathedral glow under the stars.
Depending on your accommodation, you'll be met at 18:00 at your hotel or in the city. Enjoy the last rays of daylight as the sun goes down, or witness the city's lights glowing at the Opera, City Hall and Parliament. St. Stephen's cathedral looks especially magnificent at night.
This is the the perfect way to get a handle on this history-laden city, one of Europe's most beloved capitals. Plus, get ideas from our guide for your stay and find the ideal spot for a great dinner!
- Public transport (if needed)
Tour start can be arranged individually. Maximum tour length is 2 hours.
Product ID: 7481