Explore the Habsburg treasures of Vienna’s Kunsthistorisches Museum and the Imperial Treasury with a combined entrance ticket to see the world’s most important art collection, imperial architecture, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please present your voucher at the main entrance of one of the two Museums. Museum of Art History: Maria-Theresien-Platz, 1010 Vienna Imperial Treasury: Hofburg, Michaelerplatz Schweizerhof, 1010 Wien, AustriaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your ticket entitles you to a one time entry to the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna and the Imperial Treasury Vienna.
- Each location can be visited once, but on different dates. Ticket valid for 1 year.
- Those aged under 19 go free.