Explore the Habsburg treasures of Vienna’s Kunsthistorisches Museum and the Imperial Treasury with a combined entrance ticket to see the world’s most important art collection, imperial architecture, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the magnificent art collection in the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna
- See imperial masterpieces by Rubens, Rembrandt, Raphael, Velázquez, Titian and Durer
- Marvel at the Austrian and German imperial crowns
- Entrance ticket to the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna and Kunstkammer Vienna
- Entrance ticket to the Imperial Treasury at Vienna Hofburg
- Audio guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Hofburg Info Center & Imperial Shop, Hofburg, Heldenplatz, 1010 Vienna.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your ticket entitles you to a one time entry to the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna and the Imperial Treasury Vienna.
- Each location can be visited once, but on different dates. Ticket valid for 1 year.
- Those aged under 19 go free.