Bratislava by Catamaran Full-Day Trip from Vienna
From $143 per personBook now
- Cruise up the Danube by catamaran or hydrofoil
- Discover St. Martin's Cathedral, where 11 Hungarian kings and queens were crowned
- Go to the UFO-like tower on Nový Most (New Bridge) for panoramic city views
- Explore Bratislava's musical history on Venturska Street
- Ride the Presporacik old-timer train into the courtyard of Bratislava Castle
- Admire the decorative palaces of the Empress Maria Theresa
- Marvel at the waterside sights of Vienna and Bratislava from on board your ship
Upon arrival, take a panoramic sightseeing tour with time to explore on your own. Discover St. Martin's Cathedral, and enjoy city panoramas from the futuristic tower on Nový Most. Go to the main square of Hlavné námestie to admire the 14th-century Town Hall and Maximilian Fountain.
Explore the city’s musical history on Venturska Street, or wander around the palaces of the Empress Maria Theresa. Ride the Presporacik old-timer train, past the Slovak Theatre, Presidential Palace, and the gates of the Old Town, right into the courtyard of Bratislava Castle.
There are 2 ways to get to sail up the Danube. Either follow the main stream on board a hydrofoil, crossing the dam at Freudenau, or cruise the Danube Channel by catamaran. See the ruins of Devin Castle, the picturesque town of Hainburg, and the natural splendor of the Danube countryside.
- Return boat ticket
- Sightseeing tour by vehicle
- Tips and personal expenses
Meet at the passenger port of Schiffstation Wien City, Schwedenplatz, 1010 Vienna. Please be there 30 minutes earlier for check-in in order to pick-up your return tickets. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 29123