Vienna’s Belvedere complex is an architectural masterpiece of aristocratic splendor. Enjoy a 2.5-hour tour of the grounds, palaces and museum, as your art historian guide shows you the highlights and then shows you some of the museum’s top works of art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel or at the door of your holiday flat. You will follow your guide to Belvedere Palace on Vienna's excellent public transport system.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Go to the Palace's ticket office entrance. This is not the same as the entrance to the Palace, but the entrance you see on the right-hand side as soon as you come into the garden from Prinz Eugen Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your guide can help you purchase tickets at the beginning of your walk or the supplier can send you a separate e-mail invoice for your group's tickets so that the guide can prepay, sparing you from waiting in the long entrance lines.